Monday, March 22, 2010

Bangkok Natural Spa & Resort – in BKK




With the heat lately I’ve been trying to cool myself off in Bangkok and relax myself after a huge event, so I decided to go to the spa, but not just any, because I’ve been to many (which are all very good), but I wanted to try out the realllly good ones for once, and I must admit it was really worth it. So I decided to go to the Bangkok Natural Spa & Resort

There are hosts of spas selection I found in the http://www.tourismthailand.org/7wonders/ which were pretty good as well, depending on where you like to go. It’s in the “Wellness” section.

I suggest most of you to reserve first before you go because although the place is big (trust me, it’s huge!). The location is right next to Pattanakarn Soi 32 (on Pattanakarn road, the parallel road to Sukhumvit road).

They’re quite a few packages, but I went for the Body and Facial Scrub, which is very relaxing, after a long week of hard work, it is sooooo worth it, I finally understood the word ‘rejuvenated’. There are many other packages as well, including going to the Skin Treatment section, fitness center, relaxing room (very relaxing indeed, with jazz music or oriental music). The deco of the place is of course in Oriental, but modern oriental. This place is a resort as well, so try sleeping over and really enjoy yourself then you’ll feel rejuvenated (I prefer to stay a night).

The price is not so cheap, but i still prefer it for the quality, which is pretty surely one of the best around.

Actually, the Miss Universe competition that took place in Thailand a couple of years ago used this spa for their contestants as well before the competed, so I’m sure it’s that good ;)

Go spoil yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment